Energy-Efficient Replacement Windows for Homes in La Crosse, Wisconsin
For top-quality energy-efficient replacement windows, The Board Store Home Improvements in La Crosse, Wisconsin, has an incredibly wide selection to choose from. Our suppliers, ProVia, Sunrise® and Heartland®, manufacture replacement windows that are custom made from virgin vinyl, which is a material that provides excellent thermal insulation. These vinyl windows are masterfully crafted with several features that contribute to their exceptional energy efficiency, including:
- Weatherstripping, which helps protect the replacement window against air leakage
- Low-E glass, which is a pane of glass that is specially coated to reflect infrared light and stop temperature transference
- Multiple panes, which create more air space between the panes (unlike single-pane windows) to help enhance the insulation value
- Gas fills, which are non-toxic, odorless, transparent gases that are heavier than air and help increase insulation between the glass panes
- Warm edge spacers, which are located inside the window where the glass seals to the frame, offering insulation to the edges of the glass
Together, these features will allow your new windows to help keep the interior of your home warmer during the winter and cooler during the summer, thereby reducing the strain on your HVAC system to maintain comfortable temperatures year-round. This will help keep your heating and cooling bills to a minimum, and in the process, prolong the operational lifespan of your home’s HVAC system.
Styles You’ll Love
In addition to being exceptionally energy efficient, the replacement windows we install are custom sized to replace your current windows without disrupting the interior or exterior. Our goal is to help you find a style of window that best complements the unique architecture of your home. We offer:
- Single-hung windows
- Double-hung windows
- Sliding windows
- Fixed lite/picture windows
- Casement windows
- Awning windows
- Bay and bow windows
To get a price on new windows, or to learn more about the window replacement process in general, visit our showroom at 524 Copeland Ave, La Crosse or contact us for an in home presentation and estimate. Our window installation services are backed by a 10-year written labor warranty in addition to the manufacturer’s product warranty, which is something many other home improvement companies in the region simply do not offer.
In addition to energy-efficient replacement windows, we also install sunrooms, front door and patio door products, walk-in showers, walk-in bathtubs, and more. The Board Store Home Improvements is a full-service home improvement company and a longtime fixture of the La Crosse community.