Dealer of Portable Harmar® Ramps in La Crosse, WI
The Board Store Home Improvements is a Harmar® ramps dealer located at 524 Copeland Avenue in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Our decision to become a Harmar® ramp dealer grew out of a recognition that Harmar® is more than just a manufacturer. It is a mission-oriented organization that is committed to helping people with mobility challenges overcome various physical obstacles in everyday life. Harmar’s driving purpose is to improve the quality of life for the elderly, people with physical disabilities, recovering veterans – anyone who might require mobility assistance.
At The Board Store Home Improvements in La Crosse, WI, we can provide the following Harmar® ramps:
- AR100 – This is a lightweight aluminum ramp that can be folded in half lengthwise and carried like a suitcase when not being used.
- AR200 – The AR200 is a rubber threshold ramp. Simply place it directly in front of a door to provide a smooth ground-to-sill transition.
- AR300 – This Harmar® ramp can be separated into two pieces for ease of transportation and storage.
- AR800 – These ramps improve access over almost any doorway threshold. Available in 8”, 10”, 12”, 16”, and 24” lengths.
- AR500 Series – Featuring durable welded construction and slip-resistant grooved aluminum, these adjustable-height threshold ramps are compatible with any doorways that swing in or out.
For more information about Harmar® ramps, contact The Board Store Home Improvements, an authorized Harmar® dealer in La Crosse, WI. Other home accessibility products that we carry include Harmar® stair lifts, Harmar® platform lifts, and grab bars.