Kitchen Countertops of all Varieties for Residents of La Crosse, WI & Beyond
For one of the widest selections of kitchen countertops in La Crosse, Wisconsin, visit The Board Store Home Improvements at 514 Copeland Avenue. We carry an incredibly wide range of kitchen countertop materials and brands, including:
- HanStone® Quartz by Hanwha Surfaces – Hanwha Surfaces is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz kitchen countertops. Its quartz countertops are infused with a high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious kitchen surface.
- Silestone® by Cosentino – Silestone® is a compound made up of approximately 94 percent natural quartz. It is the only quartz worktop that is infused with a bacteriostatic formula that actively prevents the spread of bacteria. It is also stain-, acid-, scratch-, and impact-resistant.
- Viatera® Quartz – Similar to Silestone®, Viatera® is a quartz compound that is strong, durable, nonporous, low maintenance, and sustainable. Unlike many other natural kitchen countertop surfaces, Viatera® does not require sealing, ever.
- GEOS Recycled Glass Surfaces – GEOS kitchen countertops are made of eco-friendly recycled glass and a proprietary binder that ensures a strong, durable surface. You can select from among a wide range of evocative tones and sparkling flecks of colored glass.
- Granite – Granite is an excellent countertop material. It is hard, durable, easy to care for, and 100 percent natural. The beautiful stone pattern on each slab is totally unique.
In addition to kitchen countertops, we also proudly carry high-quality, all-wood kitchen cabinets from Showplace Wood Products, Inc. Contact us today if you live either in or near La Crosse, WI, are interested in purchasing any of these products as part of a kitchen upgrade. Our installers are full-time employees of the company and are proficient in all aspects of replacing kitchen countertops and cabinets.