Embarq™ Fiberglass Front Doors for Residents of West Salem, WI
At The Board Store Home Improvements, the front doors that we install on homes in West Salem, Wisconsin, are ENERGY STAR® certified – official recognition that they excel at minimizing energy consumption. The most energy efficient entry door we carry is Embarq™, from ProVia®. Each Embarq™ door is replete with features from top to bottom that are designed to inhibit the loss of energy. These front doors are so energy efficient, in fact, that ProVia® is the only door manufacturer in America to have won the ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year Award.
In addition to being energy efficient, Embarq™ fiberglass front doors are impressively durable and deliver excellent curb appeal. You will have the opportunity to choose from various styles, finishes, and glass types. Custom sizes are available up to 84 inches in 1/8-inch increments. Notable design features include:
- 5-inch thickness – Embarq™ doors are 43 percent thicker than standard to accommodate more insulation.
- Dual weatherstripping – Two seals – one around the perimeter of the door, one lining the frame – create a superior barrier against energy leaks and drafts.
- Custom bottom sweep – ProVia® specially designed a bottom sweep for its front doors to accommodate their added thickness. This sweep is a cutting edge thermal barrier.
- Insulation channel – A special channel is cut out of the side rails and header to allow for a bigger, more energy efficient core of polyurethane insulation.
- Heavy-duty threshold – The Sahara™ threshold is a nearly two-and-a-half-inch-wide thermal barrier that will not warp or rot. It is available in Anodized Nickel, Bronze, and Mill Finish.
For more information about the benefits of having an Embarq™ entry door or one of the other superior fiberglass or steel doors from ProVia installed on your home in West Salem, WI, contact The Board Store Home Improvements.