Embarq™ Fiberglass Front Doors for Residents of Holmen, WI
At The Board Store Home Improvements, the front doors that we install for homeowners in Holmen, Wisconsin, rank among some of the most energy efficient available. America’s most energy-efficient door – Embarq™, from ProVia® – is designed from top to bottom with energy efficiency in mind. All Embarq™ front doors feature:
- 5” thick construction – To accommodate more polyurethane insulation, ProVia® has thickened its fiberglass glass entry doors to space, which is 43 percent thicker than standard exterior doors.
- Dual perimeter seals – Specially engineered seals on both the panel and frame make the door as a whole more energy efficient as they inhibit drafts and energy leaks.
- Custom bottom sweep – Custom designed to accommodate the door’s added thickness, the sweep is designed to keep out unwanted elements and uncomfortable temperatures.
- Insulation channel – Embarq™ front doors have a channel in the side rails and header to allow for the injection of a bigger, and thus more energy efficient, polyurethane core. The polyurethane foam is injected through a computer-controlled process to ensure unparalleled energy efficiency.
- Heavy-duty threshold – ProVia’s exclusive Z-AC threshold features an auto-adjusting riser that doubles as a thermal barrier.
Embarq™ front doors are available in cherry, mahogany, oak, and knotty alder. Door and sidelite widths and heights can be customized in 1/8” increments up to 84”.
For more information on the Embarq door or other exceptional fiberglass and steel doors from ProVia, contact The Board Store Home Improvements. We will be pleased to address all your front door replacement needs in Holmen, WI. The Board Store Home Improvements is a nearby home improvement company that also installs replacement windows, sunrooms, walk-in tubs, and more.