Dealer of Harmar® Stair Lifts in La Crosse, WI
The Board Store Home Improvements in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is an authorized dealer of Harmar® stair lifts and other mobility and accessibility solutions from this highly reputable manufacturer. Since 1998, Harmar® has been committed to developing products that make it possible for people of all ages to overcome mobility limitations. Harmar® stair lifts are used throughout the United States by elderly individuals, disabled veterans of the armed forces – anyone who requires added assistance to use a set of stairs in their home.
The following stair lifts from Harmar® are available through The Board Store Home Improvements in La Crosse, WI:
- SL400 Vantage Straight Stair Lift – The cost-effective Vantage utilizes a rack and pinion drive system and speed regulator for always-smooth operation.
- SL600 Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift – Although compact, the Pinnacle has a 350 lbs. load capacity and a seat that swivels at the upper landing for safe entry and exit.
- SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift – The SL600HD has an industry-best 600 lbs. load capacity, contoured 25-inch-wide upholstered seat, and 85 degrees of swivel at the upper and lower landings.
- SL350AC Indoor AC Straight Stair Lift – Designed for long-term indoor use, the SL350AC operates on standard 115 VAC household current and features a carriage pre-installed on a durable aluminum track.
- SL350OD – This stair lift from Harmar® is one of the premier outdoor stair lifts made in America. It is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, featuring marine-grade vinyl upholstery to handle rain, wind, snow, and extreme hot and cold temperatures.
- CSL500 Helix Curved Stair Lift – The Helix smoothly handles stairs with curves and angles, and can even be built to accommodate multi-story applications.
For additional information, contact The Board Store Home Improvements in La Crosse, WI. In addition to being a dealer of Harmar® stair lifts, we also proudly sell Harmar® platform lifts, which are powered lifts designed to help wheelchair-bound individuals successfully access decks, raised entries, and other parts of the home that can present accessibility challenges. Plus, we have Harmar® ramps available with adjustable thresholds, rubber thresholds, and in portable styles to make access anywhere more manageable.